Monday, March 22, 2010

One thing i love doing....

No it's not what you think it is, get your mind out of the gutter.
It's actually knitting. I love knitting and i love buying yarn. I have endless amounts of yarn and i have an addiction. I need to stop hitting stores that sell yarn as i can't help but buy it. I was told recently a friend of mine is pregnant and since i'll be seeing her soon i figured i'd make her something home made. So i started simple, with booties. Baby booties that is and then next is the hat. I used a Pattern that can be found at www.bernat.com It's such an easy pattern, you are pretty much doing a Garter Stitch through the whole thing. I added the green myself as an added decoration as the baby hat will be green since i ran out of the Ivory.

IMG_0791

IMG_0790

2 comments:

  1. These are soo cute! Love it ! Even though i know how to knit, i can't seem to knit anything yet..hahahaha..i always give up half way?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At times it can be frustrating, but i've had a friend help me so it's been easier to stick with it. :D

    ReplyDelete