Monday, October 24, 2011

Knitting Projects

With fall now here and winter so close this is the time that i love to knit. Nothing beats sitting by the fireplace while watching my favorite TV shows and creating some beautiful knitting wear. Mind you this is after my daughter has gone to bed, i rarely have the time to do any of it while she's awake.

Currently i'm in the middle of making fingerless gloves for my sister, then i need to make a couple more of the earflap hats for some of my guy friends and of course my husband. Then i need to create a pillow pattern for friends coming into town next year! I hope it turns out as i'm pretty excited about this project!

I also need to figure out what to make myself next, since my last project i made for myself was a big flop. I read the pattern wrong and the dress was way bigger than expected. I will eventually post a picture when i get brave enough to show my big mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment