Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary

This is my Flash Back Friday!

My anniversary isn't until technically Monday but it's a great way to start a weekend. :D When i look at this picture i think wow Jeff has not changed. Me on the other hand, um yeah! I've probably put on 20-30 lbs (having a baby is no excuse anymore she's almost 3) My hair is even darker, way darker. I still even have my dress, veil and headpiece. I can't bare to get rid of it. I also love this picture becuase the date shows on it, April 26-2003!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!

wedding pic

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You look totally smashing and beautiful! Love your hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! That is a beautiful picture and what a day to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, a beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! This is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute! ;0)

    ReplyDelete