Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh how i love Yarn!

So this weekend a couple of girlfriends and i drove down to Listowel, Ont. (40 mins. from KW) to a Yarn store. When we pulled up the store was pretty small but i was not disappointed. There was so much yarn i was all giddy! Did i buy anything? Um, yeah of course i did! I spent the most out of the 3 of us. Sad as it may be, but i found so many cool yarns that i could make stuff with, well mainly for my 3 year old daughter. I have yet to attempt to make myself something, knitting smaller clothes is easier. But the bigger she gets the bigger the pattern. I'll have to try to take a photo of all the yarn i bought and show you what i plan to make with it.

They are currently having a huge sale http://www.spinriteyarns.com/ if you feel like checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment