Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh yarn how i love thee



So i've become such an avid knitter that i find it so theraputic i try to do it every night. I'll sit in front of the TV and let my fingers do the work. Some people ask how i'm able to do that and i have no clue but for me it's a great stress reliever. :) Finding something in your life that relieves stress is a great way to heal yourself after a day a long day of craziness.

Last weekend a couple of girlfriends and myself went to a yarn store in Listowel. I thought i'd share what i bought.

IMG_0926

Upclose View
IMG_0927

Another upclose view
IMG_0928

So what will i make with all of this you ask. Well i am in the process of learning how to make socks, i have an Afghan i am making for my sis and bro in law for their 5th year Anniversary! I am also making a shawl for myself and a golf club cover (with my own pattern)

2 comments:

  1. Wow..that's a lot of yarn! Can't wait to see your completed project! While i know how to knit and perl, i don't know how to increase and decrease stitches..:p..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never learned to knitt.....I did used to crochet though! Can't wait to see what you make!!

    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete