Friday, April 16, 2010

It's a twin thing


So this is my very first Flash Back Friday's. I've been following this really cool blog The Adventures of Christopher and Tia! Great blog if you have time to check it out, plus her kids are just too darn cute!

Thought i'd attempt my very first flash back Friday! I decided to start simple and use a picture of my twin sister and i as kids. We were inseperable growing up to the point of wearing the same clothes but Jess in Red and i was in Blue. To this day she wears Red and i wear Blue. We never wear each other's colors, only because i don't like Red and she's not a fan of Blue. Funny how you are programmed as a kid to wear a certain color. Apparently we also had a bit thing for Strawberry Shortcake and would wear this shirt relentlessly.

Now i look at this picture and i actually have no clue which one i am.

4 comments:

  1. It's so funny, I used to be SO into Strawberry Shortcake too...and now my 4 year old is into the new incarnation of Miss Shortcake. I only wish I had held on to my dolls! I think having a twin is SO cool. You are both adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shirts! I totally loved Strawberry Shortcake growing up!
    I always thought it'd be fun to be a twin!!

    I'm trying to figure out whats in the background behind you..?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha unsure as this is taken at a friends house. In the original picture it's my sister and i and another set of twins in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, welcome to the Flashback Friday fun!!!

    You're a twin! Thats so adorable! Today while my family and I were out at the store, a proud Papa was pushing his twin baby boys in a shopping cart, and my daughter turns to me and says "Mommy I want to have two babies too", refering to her sibling growing in my belly. I didn't quite understand how to explain to her that only very special mommy and daddy's are blessed with two babies at once, hee hee.

    And who doesn't love Strawberry Shortcake?? Again, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete